- You binged last night: You still have to eat today.
- You binged an hour ago: You still have to eat today.
- You've binged all week: You still have to eat today.
- You've binged all month: You still have to eat today.
- No matter how much you've eaten, you still are allowed to be hungry, you still are allowed to eat. Food is not the enemy.
If you actually think physical attractiveness is important in a relationship, you are not shallow. To make a good relationship last you have to be physically and mentally attracted to the person. I am tired of seeing people being called shallow simply because they are looking for someone attractive to them, mentally and physically.
You are shallow when physical attractiveness is the only thing that keeps you two together.
- motivated half: COME ON GET OFF YO' ASS GO DO 129874 SQUATS AND CRUNCHES AND GO RUNNING AND PREPARE ALL THE HEALTHY MEALS THEN DO 8 HOURS OF REVISION
- unmotivated half: can u not
I remember on my 4th grade field trip my class was standing on a hill and my teacher said “lets roll out” and I was like oh ok so I stared rolling down the hill and I had to hold my teachers hand for the rest of the day